Category: Power Networks
Salary: Exceptional Remuneration Package
Resourcing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Project Controls Manager for our prestigious and highly regarded client. This is a fantastic opportunity to be based in either of the 5 locations (London / Suffolk / Kent / Somerset / Gloucester) with some occasional travel to Somerset and Gloucester.
This role will give the successful Project Controls Manager the opportunity to work on high value, strategically important projects which are high profile within the client’s organisation. By the very nature of the size of the projects you will be expected to manage planning and cost engineering activities on site for the client and form part of a team approach to project delivery.
* Membership of Association of Cost Engineers or RICS - or qualified by experience
* Extensive experience in project planning / and or cost management
* Working knowledge of Primavera P6 planning software
* A good level of experience in the heavy industry sector is essential, as is being conversant in all aspects of project controls.
* Ability to advise clients on project cost and schedule
* Ability to prepare, monitor and forecast against budgets during design, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning phases of a project
* Effective client interface skills and experience with the ability to offer both strategic and project advice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Project Controls Manager with experience in the Heavy Industry construction sector, ideally nuclear, power generation, petro-chemical or pharmaceutical, to join my client and in return you will be provide the necessary support to develop your career, a very attractive package and the opportunity to work with a world leading brand.
Please contact Hannah MacDonald on 01189320100 for more information or apply online now for immediate consideration.