Category: Civils & Structural Engineering
Salary: £280 - £300 per day Ltd
A leading consultancy for one of the largest projects currently in the UK are looking for a Project Manager to work on an exciting and complex temporary structures programme based in London on a 3 month contract.
You will have proven knowledge of building/ construction processes and understand logistical restraints when erecting temporary structures. Knowledge of building and civil engineering regulations is a must. You will need to work closely with Contractors, Stakeholders and London Boroughs to help with the delivery of the key event.
This is a high profile client with a great opportunity to get involved in the biggest event in the UK this year.
To apply for this Project Manager role you will need to have:
* Degree in civil or construction
* Previous event experience or similar experience involving temporary structures
* Past experience of wide ranging communication skills.
* Experience of working in a fast pace and demanding environment
* Energetic and has experience of working with and challenging contractors
* Full cycle experience of projects
The successful Project Manager will be rewarded with a competitive day rate of between £280 - 300 per day Ltd
If you are interested in this Project Manager role please call Abi on 01189 320 100 or apply online.