Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus Bonus and Health Insurance
Resourcing Solutions are currently recruiting exclusively for a Senior Planner with experience in the Water sector. Our client is a highly respected global brand who are looking to grow their Planning department due to a huge increase in work. This multi discipline consultancy provides a range of services to the rail, energy, power and engineering industries.
The Senior Planner will be an integral member of the planning team, taking the lead on several sites. Some flexibly will be required as you will be expected to visit various locations. You will implement and manage the planning and programming activities to meet the project objectives efficiently and within deadline.
As a Senior Planner, you will liaise directly with the client and therefore previous experience of this is essential.
* Substantial planning experience within Water / heavy civils environment
* Background in clean or waste water treatment
* Proficient user of Primavera 6
* Strong understanding of risk management techniques
* Experience of development and management of programme of works
* Degree qualified or HNC preferred
The successful Senior Planner will be rewarded with a very attractive package. This includes:
* Salary up to £50K DOE
* Health Insurance
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Flex time
To discuss the role of Senior Planner in further detail please contact Hannah MacDonald on 0118 932 0100 or apply online for immediate consideration. Alternatively if you wish to find out about other requirements please get in touch for a confidential conversation.