Location: Middle East
Salary: QAR 50,000 - 60,000 per month
International engineering consultants are currently looking for seasoned Senior Rail Project Managers / Design Managers to join their team in Qatar.
You will lead and influence a team of specialist Rail Engineers working on a number of high profile rail projects in Qatar including rail (freight and passenger), LRT, people mover systems and large scale highway projects.
To be considered you will possess a demonstrable track record along with :
* Degree (or equivalent)
* Chartered or Professional Engineer
* Substantial rail design and project management experience;
* Qualified rail design engineer who has reached Senior Manager Level within a rail design consultant;
* Design delivery experience upon major rail metro projects;
* Experience of operating within rail metro frameworks an advantage;
* Be capable of providing planning, leadership, direction and technical expertise to manage complex tasks and multidisciplinary rail metro projects;
* Knowledge of project controls procedures - comfortable with planning, analysis and managing process and commercial considerations
You will be responsible for:
* Managing major rail metro projects;
* Developing long term client relationships;
* Identifying and developing new opportunities;
* Advising a multi-disciplinary design and commercial team responsible for delivering a large number of rail metro projects;
* Managing key stakeholder interfaces which will include all departments within the Qatari client organisation as well as other government departments;
* Liaise with consultants and contractors to help deliver planned multiple programmes of work across Rail (freight and passenger), LRT, people mover systems and large scale highway projects;
* Ensure resources are appropriate to meet current and future commitments
Our clients over an excellent reward package which includes:
Salary of QR 50 -65,000 per month + accommodation and transportation allowance; 22 days annual leave; office based (5 day working week from Sunday to Thursday); medical and life insurance cover; company gratuity scheme; discretionary bonus scheme; annual flight allowance to point of origin
As part of our clients’ regional growth plans and a rapidly expanding projects portfolio, they are also seeking applications for Rail Project Managers (High Speed Rail and Freight line project) for Saudi Arabia and Kuwait with regular travel throughout the Middle East region.
If you think you are the right fit for this role, please speak to Ikram Rabbani on +44(0)118 932 0100.
Keywords: UAE jobs,railway jobs,rail vacancies,rail recruitment,rail jobs,rail job,rail engineering jobs,rail employment,Rail,jobs in united arab emirates,jobs in UAE,jobs in rail,Jobs in Middle East,gulf jobs,expat jobs