Location: Middle East
Category: Power Networks
Salary: AED200,000 per annum plus world-class benefits
Resourcing Solutions are seeking an ATES Safety Specialist to join an ever expanding international service company based in Dubai. Our Client offers operational, management and consulting expertise in the aviation, defense, health, home affairs, government, technology, transport and commercial sectors.
Your key role as ATES Safety Specialist is to assist the ATES team leader safety with the implementation and maintenance of safety management programmes that will ensure our client’s’ compliance with internationally accepted safety management requirements.
Your main tasks shall be investigation of ATES incidents and assisting in the development and production of system safety cases. Whilst reporting directly to the ATES team leader safety, you will also maintain close liaison with the team leader PD safety (ATES) in order that our client adopts and applies internationally recognised best practices.
Key Job Responsibilities
Under the guidance of ATES Team leader safety, liaise with the Team leader PD safety (ATES) to develop a safety case schedule for future ATES projects requiring safety analyses.
To complete safety analyses as and when required and to review and offer guidance on ATES safety documentation. To assist in raising the awareness of safety issues and regularly communicate with GCAA.
* To take a supporting role in the development and continuing improvement of safety programmes and to actively promote consistent application of the integrated management system policies and procedures.
* To assist with incident investigations and liaise with the relevant departments to co-ordinate remedial training requirements and corrective/preventative actions.
* Liaise with safety and standards, operations and training sections to co-ordinate safety training
HSQE Responsibilities and Information Security Responsibilities
* Awareness of the Integrated Management System and the content of the Environment, Quality, Health & Safety and Information Security Policy Statements;
* Understanding of personal responsibilities and contribution to achieving compliance with the Integrated Management System requirements, (including but not limited to competence to perform safety critical roles, legal requirements, control measures arising from environmental impacts and aspects, job safety analysis and information security risk assessment) and the potential consequences of departure from the arrangements in place to deliver the commitments stated in the policies statements above;
It is essential you are ICAO approved with a degree qualification and comprehensive knowledge of gcaa cars, gcaa caap 25 and icao instructions.
The successful Safety Specialist will be rewarded with an exceptional remuneration package including:-
A base salary of 200,000 AED along with a wide range of allowances including transport, education, housing and furniture.
For more information about this exceptional opportunity talk to Susan Cardy on +44(0)118 932 0100.