Resourcing Solutions want to take the hassle out of your job hunting by giving you own personalised job tweets via Twitter.
- Our job tweets to you will contain ONLY the jobs you want
- No endless streams of irrelevant jobs like other Twitter job services
- We keep your job hunting private from the rest of your followers / work colleagues / boss by using Direct Messaging
The Resourcing Solutions guide to Twitter and job alerting
What is Twitter?
Twitter is a social networking, real-time short messaging service that gives you 140 characters to tell the world - or just your friends - what you're up to or thinking about.
It's a good way of staying in touch with friends or keeping up to date with topics that interest you. It can also be a great way to find a new job.
How can I use Twitter to alert me to new jobs?
There are several job alerting services on Twitter but Resourcing Solutions does it a little differently.
Most will send you a stream of jobs, but offer little in the way of matching the jobs to your own requirements.
Resourcing Solutions only send you jobs that match your needs - i.e. jobs matching job searches that you specify and you sign up to receive. We'll make sure your Twitter jobs are for the right kind of role, in the right location and for the right salary.
How does it work?
It's really simple.
To set up a Jobs tweet
- Search jobs that match your own needs on our website
- Click the link in the search results saying you'd like to receive jobs like these to your Twitter account
- Your twitter address needs to be on your candidate profile and you need to be a follower of http://twitter.com/RSLtd
- Sit back and wait for the tweets!
To change or stop your Jobs tweets
If you want to search for different types of jobs you can easily change your job tweets:
- Login to your Resourcing Solutions account and click the Manage Saved Search link in the Candidate home page
- Then you can edit the job search, turn on or off Twitter notifications, etc.