Looking for a career change within recruitment? Want to maximise your in built drive and determination but in a more autonomous, mature working environment with smart targets that focus on your strengths? Want to work in a less complex technical environment, doing more of what actually works rather than pointless KPIs and calling statistics? If you do, read on!
The world of IT recruitment is highly cluttered and cut throat making the life of an IT recruiter potentially rewarding but also tough, frantic and sometimes unbearably pressured. If you are feeling disillusioned then perhaps it’s time to think laterally and look at recruiting in the engineering and construction sector. If you feel that you have so much more to give but just need to find a different, working environment, then take a look at what we can do.
So why make the move you may ask?
- Former IT recruiters who have turned to engineering and construction recruitment have found there are many clear synergies. Both sectors are highly technical, and both require great levels of drive, determination and tenacity.
- There is a skills shortage in engineering and construction, meaning clients really need your help and you can benefit from many deep and meaningful client relationships, 90% of which span almost 20 years at Resourcing Solutions.
- We have a mature and established candidate database.
- There are high levels of investment in infrastructure projects in rail, power and the built environment making us more recession proof than other sectors.
- Less competitive as there are high barriers to entry in engineering and construction recruitment.
- As a business we offer a working environment, culture and set of benefits that enable us to attract and retain great staff. On top of all the benefits you would expect from a recruiter package, Resourcing Solutions offers a unique benefits package which rewards success with homeworking, flexitime and the chance to earn up to 37 days holiday.
- Resourcing Solutions is growing and we are already in the Thames Valley top 250 business listing.
- 'Investors in People’ silver award winners, reflecting our superb culture and career training and development programmes.
Resourcing Solutions is a recruitment business in the engineering and construction sector, based on the outskirts of Reading. We are looking for experienced recruiters to join our business. We can offer you a real change from your experience in IT and we already have successful, former IT recruiters working for us who are glad that they made the move.