The building and construction industry, supported by government investment schemes and large infrastructure projects, is a very active sector. We have seen a distinct rise in building and civil structures jobs coming onto the market, for both contract and permanent roles.
There is an unprecedented demand for highly skilled construction, civil, M&E and structural professionals to fill the increasing number of engineering jobs.
With experience in resourcing across a wide range of functions, our market expertise covers all aspects of building structures including new build, refurbishment and fit outs throughout the UK and abroad.
With experience in resourcing for high profile projects in construction, building and civil engineering, our recruitment experts support both the public and private sectors who specialise in infrastructure work ranging from housing, commercial and industrial buildings, airports, stations, roads & highways, bridges, viaducts, tunnelling, ports, dams and harbours.
We have successfully provided resources in:
- Project & Construction Management
- Commercial Roles
- Site Management & Supervision
- Site & Setting Out Engineers
- Project Planners, Co-ordinators & Administration
- Trades and Labour (Pipefitters, Welders, Mechanical Fitters, Electricians, Civils Operatives, Steel Erectors, Architectural workers, Steel Fixers, Carpenters, Bricklayers, Plant Operatives, CPCS competencies & Labourers)
Whether you are a jobseeker or you are a company who requires a reliable recruitment service that provides cost-effective recruitment solutions, we can help. For more information about Resourcing Solutions construction expertise visit our case studies or showcase pages on Facebook and LinkedIn or search for a role using our online search facility below.