Resourcing Solutions offers two weekly payroll runs to enable all workers to get paid. We understand that sometimes it isn’t possible to get a timesheet in by the initial deadline, so to avoid you having to wait a further full week to be paid, we offer a second payroll run for our workers to receive payments on a Tuesday.
Friday Payment Deadline
Completed and authorised timesheets to be submitted by midday on Tuesday for payment on Friday.
Tuesday Payment Deadline
Completed and authorised timesheets to be submitted by midday on Thursday for payment on Tuesday.
Timesheets need to be fully completed and authorised and the following information must be provided on all timesheets before payment can be made.
- Workers Name in full
- Client name and site address
- Weekending date
- Start, finish and time taken for a break must be on all timesheets
- Purchase Order number (if requested – please ask your consultant)
- Project Numbers (if requested – please ask your consultant)
- Timesheets must be authorised by a signature and the name and company position of the authoriser must be present on the timesheet
- Incomplete or eligible timesheets will be rejected
- Plus any specific instructions received from your consultant
Please use the link below to print off a copy of the Resourcing Solutions timesheet. Some of our clients require their own specific timesheet or system to be used. Only use the Resourcing Solutions timesheet if you have not been asked to use a client specific timesheet by your consultant.
Online timesheets provide a faster and more efficient way to process your pay and it is very easy to use.
Benefits of using online timesheets:
- Submit your timesheet for approval from anywhere using any web-based device when connected to the internet
- Payment and timesheet records are available on the portal, saving you time on emails and phone calls to the Resourcing Solutions payroll team
- Track your timesheet from creation through to payment
- Helping the environment with less paper and ink being used
If you would like to move to online timesheets, please speak to your consultant or contact our payroll team at email@example.com
If you have registered for our online timesheets and have been issued with your username and password, click on the link below to login. This will take you to a secure external website.
Please note that the login for online timesheets is different to your Resourcing Solutions login when you registered your personal details, CV and signed up for job alerts.
Frequently asked Questions:
Question: Where do I send my timesheet for payment?
Answer: All timesheets and payroll related queries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send timesheets directly to your consultants as this causes delays.
Question: What payroll/payment options do RSL operate?
Answer: Please refer to the tax status page.
Question: How will I know when payments will be sent to my account?
Answer: You will receive a text/SMS message from us when your timesheet has been processed. We will also e-mail to you a remittance/payslip when your timesheet has been processed which provides more detail of your payment.
Question: How do I know if I will be deducted CIS from my payments
Answer: Some of our clients and roles operate within the Construction Industry. In most instances, HMRC require parties operating within this sector to be registered for their CIS scheme which may require us to make tax deductions from payments to your personal service company. If you are unsure if your role will fall within the scheme then please contact your consultant, or email@example.com or call +44 (0)118 932 0100
Question: Do I contribute to CIS if I am paid through a PAYE payroll?
Answer: No, you only contribute to CIS if you are paid through your Limited Company/personal service company.
Question: How do I register my Ltd Company for CIS?
Answer: It is your responsibility to ensure your company is registered for CIS if applicable. To register you need to call HMRC on 0300 200 3210. You will need your company name, UTR (unique taxpayer reference number) and your NI number to be able to register.