Design/Commissionability Review - Pre Construction Phase
- Undertake a review of the Consultants design documentation (drawings/ specification) and comment upon the commissionability of the design. Feedback on any issues identified and work with the design team/ contractor to resolve these issues.
- Develop a commissioning strategy and provide a high-level commissioning programme for development with the principle contractor
- Provide necessary input to support the requirement to achieve BREEAM Excellent rating for the project
- Liaise with the project construction team to integrate detailed commissioning programme into the overall construction programme.
- Provide detailed commissioning processes to contractors identifying commissioning activities to be witnessed
- Undertake a review of the contractors working drawings prior to and during installation, feedback observations and comments and work with NDY and the principle contractor to overcome and identified issues.
- Verify that no mechanical and electrical coordination and design issues are present, through a careful review of the construction drawings, specifications, and submittals
- Ensure that applicable equipment and systems are installed properly and receive adequate quality checkout through careful site observation and verification of contractor's quality control documentation
- Attend site on a regular basis during the construction phase of the project to allow site familiarisation, monitor installation process, review early static testing and set up documentation processes required to record the commissioning activities
- Attend off site factory testing of critical plant items including:
Free Cooling Chillers
Building Management System
Power Management Systems
- During the programmed commissioning period you will attend site full time to validate the commissioning processes associated with all services packages once the contractor has satisfied himself that the commissioning is complete to the requirements of the design and that suitable documentation of the commissioning is available.
Integrated Systems Test
- The IST will be managed by the Commissioning Manager(s) This phase of commissioning is intended to verify that the emergency and redundant systems, which are interrelated in complex manners, will perform appropriately when called upon. The IST will be conducted after all factory and field component/system quality control, start-up, and test procedures have been completed. The goal of this testing is to verify the operation, proper interdependencies, redundancies, and fail-safe operation of all critical systems.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Installation Engineer Location UK Wide Job Type Permeant Leading telecoms systems integrator seek to employ five Rail Telecoms...
Principal Ecologist Are you looking at this now because you are an experienced Senior/Principal Ecologist and wondering if it is time for a move Let...
Resourcing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Skilled Operative, in City Airport E16. As a Skilled Operative you will be joining an excavation...