Excellent Salary +Benefits
Want to join a company who are leader's in innovative and sustainable outcomes for their clients and a great place to work for their people?
They offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services.
They are looking for a Compliance Advisor to join there team.
What you will need:
- NEBOSH General certificate
- Tech IOSH
- Experience within M+E within the public sector
- You will also be required to obtain a security clearance
- Experience using software such as 360 and Maximo
- Previous working within an NEC3 contract
- Experience working closely with front line engineers
For more information please contact Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
A Railway Telecommunications Contractor is seeking an accomplished Rail Telecoms CRE to join its West Midlands based team on an initial 6 month...
Award winning Communications and Security Systems Integrator seeks to employ a Project Manager with experience of delivering communication or security...
I am currently recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Professional who is looking to take on key roles with my...