We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a large engineering company, for an Electrical Project Manager to work on large projects up to the value of £20 Million.
Based in West London you will have a minimum of 7 years project management experience and a proven track record in managing projects between the value of £30 million and £80 million. Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering and the ability to develop Engineering solutions utilising the clients in-house team and consultants.
The successful candidates will:
- Managing all aspect of the project up to the value of £20m, to the highest safety standards
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Coordination; Coordination Drawing Production and understanding of BIM
- Project Commissioning & Handover
- Managing Supply Chain and interfacing with specialist contractors
- Project Cost Control
- Project Cash flows
- Project Valuations
- Developing and submitting monthly progress reports
- Subcontractor Cost Management, Monthly certification & payment
- Pricing & submitting Variations/ Change Orders & maintaining Variation / Change Order Schedules
- Final Account Preparation, Negotiation & Agreement
For more information on this role or for a confidential discussion or to apply for this role please contact Louis Palmer on 0118 924 1157 or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title- Electrical Supervisor Location - Greenwich Sector - Building Services/Commercial/Schools/Education Rate - £250 Day Duration - 12...
Project Controls Manager Are you a Project Controls Manager with a strong track record of achievement in a Project Management or Project Control role...
We are currently recruiting for NRSWA / Civils Supervisors for an ongoing job in Croydon, London. Must have valid NRSWA supervisor qualifictions for...