The successful candidate should gain experience in the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Prepare & keep up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries.
- Seek to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system.
- Prepare programs using MS project.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Produce look ahead programs to assist production.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities.
- Maintain a register of contract variations.
- Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Carry out Quality Control through inspections and snagging.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Assisting projects with financial control of contracts during construction stage.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with clients other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have general IT skills, knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office packages.
- Must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
For more information or to apply for the role then please contact Sam Jackson on 0118 924 1144 or alternately email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently welcoming applications for the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer for a permanent position within the Building services sector....
Job Title - Mechanical Engineer - Itermediate Location - London Salary - NEG Sector - Building Services - Residential & Hotels We are currently...
We are currently recruiting for Senior Mechanical Engineer on behalf of our client, a large M+E company, based in London. The role will entail the...