I am currently recruiting for an M&E Project Manager on a permanent basis based in Barnoldswick.
This role is with a leading player in the UK Industrial Services sector, my client primarily specialises in electrical, mechanical, HVAC engineering, energy and communications systems.
Aims and Objectives;
- To consistently deliver the companies “Management Expectations” successfully across all key areas, managing and supporting individuals and teams that are under your control to meet and exceed business performance targets.
- Deliver work packages safely, within budget, on time and to specification.
- Control costs and maintaining profitability.
- Customer satisfaction and employee care.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities;
- To manage and control site based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing
- To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice
- To manage and set firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the General and Commercial Managers
- To provide tendering facilities for extra project works to suit client requirements.
- To lead, motivate and develop site based team/s
- To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
- To gain new opportunities through existing and customer base i.e. additional core contracts, extra works, total facilities opportunities
- To provide technical support to the customer and site based teams utilising central departments, specialist suppliers and sub-contractors
- To provide support and training as required to enhance the effectiveness of the business unit and business as a whole
- Other duties as required by General and Commercial Managers
Occasional Allied Duties
- Carry out staff appraisals for managers who are direct reports setting out training and development programs as required.
- Production and maintenance of a regional management succession plan ensuring all training and development requirements to maintain the plan are implemented
- Interface with surveyors, designers, buyers, estimators, Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) Department, Chief Engineers Department, Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Department, Quality Assurance (QA) and Human Resource (HR) Department.
- Interface with Clients, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, Utilities companies and Local Authorities.
- Project Management experience and technical knowledge in the M&E Building Services sector.
- Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of multi-discipline contracts.
In return my client offer an excellent salary (dependant on experience) & package including private healthcare and generous pension contributions.
Applications – Please contact Corey Spencer on 01189 241179 & email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Manager West Yorkshire Excellent Salary + benefits Looking to join a company with over 70 years experienece as an Electrical, Civil...
Project Manager North West & UK travel when required Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Benefits + Allowances This is a great...
Project Manager West Yorkshire Excellent Salary + Package Looking to join a company with over 70 years experience as an Electrical, Civil engineering...