Your main duties would include:
- Managing the project from conception to completion.
- Managing engineers in accordance with the programme
- Manage site operatives.
- Ensuring the project is cost effective in conjunction with budget plans.
- Ensuring testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the programme.
- Attending client meetings when necessary
- Be in charge of the design verification, all technical submittals, risk assessments, method statements and procurement for the mechanical packages.
Having a strong Mechanical knowledge base (with some electrical experience would be an advantage), strong management skills, and the ability to liaise directly with clients.
If you are comfortable running the whole project from start to finish and would like to work as part of a small, committed and friendly team, this would be the right role for you.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Senior Project Manager, J2756905 Hitchin/Eight Ash Green/Westley Competitive salary depending on experience I am looking for a Senior Project...
Project Manager, J2756934 Northern East Anglia Permanent £48k - £52k annual salary dependent on experience I am currently...
Senior Project Manager North or East of London - Flexible on Location Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Car + Benefits Our client is a...