Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you a Project Manager with a background in the Mechanical and Electrical sector who has the passion to work for an organisation that are innovative, forward –thinking but also motivated to get the job done, then this is the opportunity for you.
To be successful candidate you will have the following:-
• At least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent but will preferably have attained chartered engineer status and hold a relevant degree or equivalent
• Senior management experience combined with good M&E technical knowledge.
• Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of multi-discipline contracts.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills – ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s
• High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines
If this sounds like an opportunity that would suit you then click “Apply” now or feel free to get in contact with me Jodie Russell on 01189 320100 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com.
Compare your salary with our free and anonymous salary benchmarking tool:
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
I am currently looking for a Project Manager to work on a high end residential build from conception through to completion. The project is based in...
Currently recruiting for a Project manager to be based within the North of England. Our client provides specialist teams and technology solutions to...
Project Manager Manchester Permanent Competitive Salary + Benefits Are you a Project Manager with a background in the Mechanical and...