Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you a Project Manager with a background in the Mechanical and Electrical sector who has the passion to work for an organisation that are innovative, forward –thinking but also motivated to get the job done, then this is the opportunity for you.
To be successful candidate you will have the following:-
• At least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent but will preferably have attained chartered engineer status and hold a relevant degree or equivalent
• Applicants should possess senior management experience combined with good M&E technical knowledge.
• Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of multi-discipline contracts.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills – ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s
• High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines
If this sounds like an opportunity that would suit you then click “Apply” now or feel free to get in contact with me Jodie Russell on 01189 320100 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com.
Compare your salary with our free and anonymous salary benchmarking tool:
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Site Supervisors - Water Wales Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Vehicle + Benefits This is an excellent opportunity to join a market...
Project Manager - Utilities North Wales Excellent Salary - Dependant on experience + Car + Benefits This is an excellent opportunity to join a...
Assistant Project Manager - P-Way and Rail Civils South West J2754326 A very long term contractual position, offering competitive per day rates A...
Job Title- Electrical Supervisor Location - Greenwich Sector - Building Services/Commercial/Schools/Education Rate - £250 Day Duration - 12...
Project Controls Manager Are you a Project Controls Manager with a strong track record of achievement in a Project Management or Project Control role...