I am currently recruiting for a project planner on a permanent basis based in Bristol.
This role is with a leading player in the UK Industrial Services sector, my client primarily specialises in electrical, mechanical, HVAC engineering, energy and communications systems.
Aims and Objectives;
- To support the project team by utilising project planning systems and processes as a basis for developing proposal and project schedules.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities;
- To develop, integrate, and analyse detailed project schedules and plans including development of critical path and project float.
- To obtain input from project team members, subcontractors and clients to support the development of the project schedule and subsequently update schedule progress and forecasting.
- To monitor hours and cost trends, additional work orders and any other elements of the project
- To evaluate schedule alternatives to support project changes and provide timely analysis and reporting to the project team.
- To evaluate potential schedule impacts from progress of engineering and design, procurement, fabrication, commissioning and installation.
- To analyse project performance and assist the project team with recommending any corrective action measures to mitigate impacts to cost and schedule.
- Ensure the maintenance of all essential documentation
- Interface with Surveyors, Designers, Buyers, Estimators, Construction Managers, Project Managers, Project Engineers, Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department, Central Engineering Design Department (CEDD), Procurement Department, Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Department, Quality Assurance (QA)
- Interface with Clients, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, Utilities companies and Local Authorities.
- Proficiency with scheduling software (Primavera Project Planner–P6)
- Good working knowledge of construction / field service and related work flow processes.
- Qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent but will preferably have attained chartered engineer status and hold a relevant degree or equivalent
- Willing to work in team environment supporting other team members in accomplishing project goals and objectives.
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadline
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
In return my client offer an excellent salary (dependant on experience) & package including private healthcare and generous pension contributions.
Applications – Please contact Corey Spencer on 01189 241179 & email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Electrical Supervisor needed for Gatwick Airport. 1 year contract. £300 to £380 per day, dependant on experience. We are looking for...
Tender Planner Are you looking at this because you are an experience Tender Planner and you are wondering if it is the time for a move? Let me tell...
Project Controls Lead Are you looking at this because you are an experience Project Controls Lead and you are wondering if it is the time for a move?...