I am currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our client in London providing commercial support to their Structural Building business.
My client are one of the UK’s leading constructional steelwork companies. Providing design, manufacture and installation steel structures that are characterised by innovation and an impeccable delivery record.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be simultaneously supporting multiple project managers with multiple projects predominantly in London with occasional travel to other offices when necessary.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a driven commercial professional to work in a growing and high value-added business that have already secured a £60Million order book for next year.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Adhering to Commercial Procedures.
- Ensuring on time payment in line with contractual entitlement.
- Customer interfacing on all commercial matters, including: Change control submissions, monitoring and settlements, Customer correspondence and final account administration and settlements.
- Post contract award commercial support to individual project managers and projects.
- Pre contract commercial activities.
- Subcontract procurement and management.
- Preparation of Monthly project reports and commercial input at reviews.
- Contractual documentation management.
- Risk Management
We are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with the following:
- Experience working for a principle contractor on commercial build projects (steel experience would be advantageous).
- Quantity Surveying degree educated or equivalent.
- The desire for working with an industry leader.
In return my client offer an excellent salary (dependant on experience) and package which will include either a company vehicle or travel allowance.
Applications – Please contact Corey Spencer on 01189 241179 & email a current CV to email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title - Quantity Surveyor Location- London Rate- £300 - 350 Duration- 6 - 12 months Sector- M&E Resisdential - High End We are...
Role: Managing Quantity Surveyor Location: London Sector: Rail Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package ...
Senior Quantity Surveyor Based in West London (sites within M25) Ref: J2754070 Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive...