One of the leading specialist engineering companies in their field with over 35 years of demonstrable experience within the commercial, residential, retail, education, transport, leisure, stadia and infrastructure sectors.
Due to experiencing continued growth they now require an Architectural Metalwork Draughtsman with significant relevant industry experience to join their team based in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a company with a reputation for excellence and an extensive list of quality projects.
- Minimum 3 years architectural metalwork experience
- Competent in 3D modelling using either Solid Works or Advance Steel or Tekla
- A good understanding and familiarity of the relevant Building Regulations & British Standards
- Comfortable to attend meetings with the clients design team
- Works as part of a busy design team
- Enthusiastic and committed attitude
Willing to work on a perm basis
£30,000 - £40,000 per year, 20 days holiday plus bank holiday. 9- 5, overtime if wanted
Please call Lauren on 0118 924 1128
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Role: Managing Quantity Surveyor Location: London Sector: Rail Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package ...
A major railway Signalling and Telecommunications contractor is seeking a Railway Telecoms Site Manager to work on a major Re-signalling scheme in the...
Area Manager - Gas Networks London & Surrounding One of key clients within the utility sector are looking to appoint an experienced Area Manager...