We are currently recruiting for a Senior Civil's Engineer to join our client's design office in Birmingham.
As a Senior Engineer you will potentially be involved in either large single projects or multiple smaller projects with a varied workload and will exhibit the autonomy to work individually, but you will also assist in planning and managing an appropriate resource to deliver projects. Reporting to the project Associate or Director, you will provide support in delivering projects effectively to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining technical performance standards.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
There are various duties and responsibilities central to the role and these will assist you in reaching your full potential;
(1) To work as part of a team delivering high quality engineering designs and drawings
(2) To produce engineering designs, drawings and specifications in accordance with the Companies management systems
(3) Supervision of design staff, checking of design calculations, drawings and specifications prepared by others
(4) To keep abreast of industry best practice and new developments in own area of technical expertise
(5) To assist in setting and maintaining technical standards
(6) To comply with the Companies safety and IMS procedures
For more information or to apply for the role, please feel free to call Louis Palmer on 0118 924 1157 or alternatively, email lpalmer@Resourcing-solutions.com.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
PTS Electrician required in Wolverhampton Station Night Shift, initially 2 weeks £25/phr on nights You must holds PTS, JIB/ECS/17th edition. ...
PTS Electrician or Tester or Electrical Mates required in Bromsgrove. Intrusive survey and testing. On going work. Night shifts. If you are a...
Project Controls Manager Are you a Project Controls Manager with a strong track record of achievement in a Project Management or Project Control role...