Due to a significant and sustained upturn in work, My client is currently searching for a highly experienced, dedicated Survey Manager to supplement their Head Office team. Working out of their Liverpool office with occasional visits to site.
The Survey Manager will have responsibilities including:
- Line management of a number of survey teams
- Project management
- Management of client expectations with regular, professional and proactive client liaison taking place
- Management of flow of data from site > office and from office > client
- Scheduling of all work within our online eDiary delivery and resourcing system following delegation from senior management/the Board
- Technical checking/QA of all drawings and reports prior to their submission
- Allocation, sourcing and maintenance (organisation of) of survey equipment
- Writing of RAMS documentation, Task Briefs, Technical Work Instruction and, ultimately (training can be provided), SSOWP
- Approaching and liaising with our approved supply chain to supplement our in-house resource when required
- Working in conjunction with others to produce fee proposals
- Standards and procedure/training manual updates
- Site/client visits for the purposes of ad hoc inspections, progress meetings, start up meetings and so on
Essential qualities or skills would include:
- The ability to work with LSS, N4CE or both
- An in depth knowledge / experience of processing within AutoCAD
- A full UK or EU driving licence
Whilst not absolutely essential, applicants with the following attributes will be considered favourably:
- Experience of working on the UK's railway infrastructure (preferred but not essential)
- Experience of using Trimble survey equipment and/or 3D laser scanning instruments
Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- A comprehensive internal and external training and mentoring programme focused on career advancement
- Generous holiday allowance and overtime rate
- Above average salary for the industry
- Access to a market-leading employee rewards programme
- An enjoyable and positive working environment
- Car allowance
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Urgently seeking Railway Telecoms Tester In Charge for a major Signalling and Telecommunications upgrade in the North West of England. You will be...
We are currently looking for a Groundworker in Roosecote. 2 weeks work starting the first week of April. £16.00 per hour. The position of a...
We are currently looking for a Joiner in Roosecote. 2 weeks work starting the first week of April. £18.00 per hour. The position of a Joiner...