Electrical Instrumentation Technician
A contract basis until December
£12.50-15 / hour dependant on experience
I am currently looking for a Electrical Instrumentation Engineer to work on a project at Milton Keynes Waste Recovery Park on £12.50-15 / hour.
You will have:-
- Strong engineering experience associated with : Electrical Installation systems - power, control, cable specification, sizing, including data cables, instrument cables, along with associated cable segregation and screening requirements.
- Experience with Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or an equivalent system
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations
You will Need:-
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally a Certificate in Safety Instrumented Systems
- Checkable work history & testimonials
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Gareth Bone on 07813 836 535 or apply online
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are recruiting for an Excavator Driver to start immediately in Ashford, Kent. The Excavator Driver job is paying £17.00 per hour, based on 9...
Role: PTS Electrical Tester (2391 or equivalent) - Initially based around Surrey/Hampshire - Start 17th August Location: South Western Railway...
We are recruiting for Groundworkers to start immediately in Ashford, Kent. The groundworker job is paying £15.00 per hour, based on 9 hours paid...