Principal Mechanical Engineer (Water / Utilities)
I am looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to work on Utilities projects in Bristol. The individual will be working with a respectable Utilities company that can offer great career opportunities within the Water Industry.
Ideally, you will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and be capable of building and maintaining strong business relationships with internal line managers and external clients. In return, the company offers a stable working environment, excellent prospects for training and career development and the opportunity to be involved in some of the most exciting and technologically advanced projects in the industry.
* Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
* Clean Water design experience
* Chartered, or, working towards chartership, with the IMechE.
* Experienced within the water engineering sector with experience in both wastewater and clean water, treatment and distribution
* Have experience with recently updated CDM regulations and with relevant HSE legislation
* Have experience of the project management and commercial requirements associated with engineering consultancy.
Provide technical support, guidance and leadership to other members of the team;
Provide project Health and Safety leadership with a firm understanding of the designer s responsibilities under CDM
Undertake technical design work at optioneering, feasibility, outline and detailed design stages
Develop opportunities through close liaison with both internal and external Clients
Detailed understanding and experience of the contractual and commercial terms against which we deliver our work to our client.
please call beht on 0118 924 1187
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently welcoming applications for the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer for a permanent position within the Building services sector....
We have an opportunity for a Principal Mechanical Engineer based in our modern office in Peterborough. You will join an established team of around 30...
Resourcing Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic company for a Mechanical Engineer in the Belfast area. They are looking for someone to...