We are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Administrator for a long term project starting March 26th.
The role will be working for a leading structural steel contractor on the construction of a ten-story office development in Central London.
1.Take control and look after all Health and safety documentation on the project for site activities. To include the following and based on information received from site managers and supervisors.
1. Prepare and keep up to date all site registers for the following.
a) Plant inspection reports.
b) Harness reports etc.
2. Keep and update Power register of all electrical tools.
3. Keep register and update all lifting equipment with certificates.
4. Log all method statements from the contractor & subcontractors and issue to document control to upload onto system once approved by site manager.
5. Make sure all site operatives are registered and have taken BSL on site inductions.
6. Book in all site inductions for operatives onto site to client on their on-line system.
7. Log and maintain registers of all tool box talks.
8. Keep records of all workers CSCS cards and training.
9. Keep an accurate traing matrix for all operatives on site.
10. Keep records of all Cosh data sheets for products on site.
11. Keep records of all tools pat testing certs.
12. Maintain records of all safe site daily briefings from all supervisors on all parts of the site.
13. Fill and keep records of all safety walk round including site managers, directors and She representative walk rounds.
14. File all of end of shift inspections
15. Keep a log and maintain register for all hot works permits etc.
16. Keep a record of all HAV and noise registers.
17. Keep and maintain registers of all edge protection inspections
18. Safety fan inspections.
Good IT Skills, especially Excel.
Knowledge of construction sites.
Health and safety certificates and advantage.
Please get in contact with Olivia at Resourcing Solutions Uxbridge Branch for anymore information.
The deadline for applications is the 20th of February.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager with a demolition background for a 14 month contract paying £220 a day in Central London. As a...
We are currently recruiting for a Site Quality Manager / Administrator for a long term project starting March 26th. The role will be working for a...
Non-Working Mechanical Supervisor East London Temporary, Contract Job Role: Non-Working Mechanical Supervisor Location: East London Term: Temporary /...