We are currently recruiting for a logistics manager for a long term project starting March 26th.
The role will be working for a leading structural steel contractor on the construction of a ten-story office development in Central London.
1.Take control and look after all deliveries to site, to include deliveries to 4 Tower Cranes and 1 mobile crane.
2. Dealing with all subcontract suppliers and haulage companies to call in deliveries as programme requires. Deliveries include.
a) Steel deliveries form Sub contract painters.
b) Concrete slab deliveries from Sub contractor.
c) Bolt deliveries.
d) Plant deliveries.
Other subcontract items scheduled through the contract,
3. Help at early stage develop schedule form main contract programme for all items.
4. Log in deliveries on the online booking system.
5. Liaise with site managers / supervisors on site to update key delivery dates as they change due to site conditions.
6. collating all delivery notes and logging in deliveries on schedules prepared.
7. Logging in all deliveries on to Environmental system for client
Good IT Skills, especially Excel.
Knowledge of construction sites.
Working under pressure to changing situations.
Good communication skills with other subcontractors.
To apply please send your CV or get in contact with Olivia at Resourcing Solutions Uxbridge Branch.
The deadline for applications is the 20th of February 2018.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Work for an engineering consultancy with a different approach and join a team of handpicked talent that stand out from the rest. This specialist...
My client is currently looking for a Project Manager on a permanent basis in the London area. The ideal Project Manager will come from a civil...
Job Title - Electrical Winder Industry - Water Treatment Location- London/Barking Rate - £16.00- 18.00 Duration - Temp to Perm We are currently...