RSL are looking for a regional streetworks manager in south london.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join the Thames water infrastructure alliance.
Duties in this role
- Engaging with stakeholders(internal and external)
- Acting as a single point of contact for all Thmas Water activities
- Supporting operations in delivering the streetworks strategy
- Attending any court prosecutions
- Undertake audits of Thames water work sites
- Strategic thinker
- Experience of driving change
- Previous experience within a technical enviroment or within streetworks
This role is on a contract basis with the opportunity to go permanent
Please call beth on 0118 924 1187
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Risk Manager - Crossrail Projects - London Job title - Risk Manager / Senior Risk Manager Industry - Infrastructure/ Engineering Location - London...
Role: Contract Administrator Day rate: Market Rate Location: London Resourcing Solutions are currently working with a well renowned Rail client based...
Principal P'Way Design Engineer Croydon Ref: J2751253 Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package. An...