Major Civils Projects
Work for an inspiring and innovate people-focused engineering and construction consultancy delivering major built environment and national infrastructure projects across the Offering fantastic career opportunities and varied and interesting projects to work on.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent in all forms of estimating packages, Microsoft excel and word
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost.
- Produce management information required and take responsibility for the accuracy of said information (Provisions, cashflows, Applications, Design & SI targets etc)
- Final account negotiation achieving the best possible outcome
- Preparation of / assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works
- Working with the operational teams to deliver and manage performance against the Profit Improvement Plan
- Manage commercial performance against business targets and KPI’s
- Ensure that the delivery team are briefed and have sufficient commercial support to monitor and react to budget variances
- Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to and that the requirements of legislation are met
- Ensuring that cash flow is maximised including ensuring that payments are received on time
- Preparation of monthly management and financial performance reports
- Work in conjunction with the PM’s and Project engineers to ensure the budgets are not exceeded
- Commercial and contractual awareness with a proven track record of success
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with multiple clients, forms of contract and methods of measurement
- Have a civil engineering or building background
- Excellent organisational skill
- Team Player
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
- Trustworthy and ethical approach
- Promote a culture of integration, continuous improvement and use of best practice across the client base
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- exercising discretion where required
- Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
West London & Hampshire P-Way Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager Hampshire or West London Ref: J2762695 Long term ontractual...