London and Kent areas
Long term contractual position leading to permanent option
Client looking to offer competitive per day rates
A rising civil engineering organisation who is engage in varied development, revamp, upgrade and modernisation schemes for major residential and commercial contracts have an exciting opportunity for a career motivated and astute Site Setting out Engineer to carry out vital site Surveying and Setting out requirements mostly within the London and Kent areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Project Manager, you the Site Engineer will be responsible to carry out, leading and managing site survey and Setting-out requirements using Totalstation, GPS.
As the Site Engineer, you will be accountable for the production of daily surveys and associated reports as required, such as As-built surveys. You will need to attend project progress meetings and assist in the production of progress reports together assisting with the planning of further Setting-out and site survey requirements.
The appointed Site Engineer will need to possess the following:
- Strong Setting-out and site survey skills, able to accurately operate Totalstation, GPS
- Experience of setting-out for Grounds works, Civil and Build construction, bases, foundations and Strip footings, in particular
- Ability to effectively read and interoperate technical drawings and produce creditable and accurate reports on a daily basis
- Confident and competent communicator able to effectively liaise and work collaboratively with Clients, Delivery partners and Stake holders alike.
- Accurate, delivery focused and delivery proud!
- CSCS, CIS, SSSTS or SMSTS
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you have interested in working for a rising star within civil engineering and construction and you have the drive, knowledge and experience to hit the ground running and embrace this long term, career enhancing opportunity as a skilled Site Setting out Engineer, then please click the apply button now or call Kaleb on 0118 932 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. No. J2757679
Compare your salary with our free and anonymous salary benchmarking tool. http://www.mysalarytool.com/
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Currently on the lookout for a General Foreman / Works Manager on a permanent basis for a civil engineering company based in the London area....
An established reputable consultancy are in need of a MEP Interface Manager to join their team in London. This is a fantastic contract opportunity...
Currently looking for a Project Manager for a civil engineering contractor on a permanent basis. The successful Project Manager will have experience...