We are currently recruiting for a Site Quality Manager / Administrator for a long term project starting March 26th.
The role will be working for a leading structural steel contractor on the construction of a ten-story office development in Central London.
1.Take control and look after all Quality documentation on the project for site activities.
2. Help at early stage drawing up documentation in advance to enable speedy handovers to client.
Documentation to be organised and produced in conjunction with site manager, construction manager to be as follows.
1. Spread sheets and drawings for all site welded connections to concrete walls and cores. Produce marked up drawings etc with a numeric system to allow tracking of who welded which connection and collation of weld reports from inspector.
2. Pre-prepare quality forms for work to be carried out in line with Company Qics system.
3. Prepare handover documentation for each area of work and each floor level.
4. Prepare and administer trade to trade handovers for steel to concrete subcontractors. Log all these reports on spread sheets with dates for each area.
5. Liaise with Site managers and supervisors as to when documents are to be issued for each area and liaise with client to get all documentation signed off.
6. Liaise with site engineers to make sure all as built surveys of structural steel are logged and put into the correct handovers.
7. Issue all documents to BSL document controller in a timely manner.
8. Produce registers of all surveys, documents and handovers etc.
Good IT Skills, especially Excel.
Knowledge of construction sites.
Familiar with construction drawings.
Please get in contact with Olivia at Resourcing Solutions Uxbridge Branch for anymore information.
The deadline for applications is the 20th of February.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
My client are currently recruiting a BIM Manager for a waste to energy plant in Birmingham. This multi-million cap-ex project will burn refuse derived...
Are you an experienced Electrical Supervisor/Construction Manager with a background of working with M&E sub-contractors? Do you have experience...
Construction Manager Rail Civils London Ref: J2755458 Long term contract position, offering competitive per day rates Following the recent award of...
Job Title Construction Manager (Railway SISS Comms) Job Type Contract - 6 months Location London A Comms Design and build contractor is seeking an...
Construction Manager West Midlands/North West Excellent salary + benefits Our Client deliver network maintenance and asset growth for the largest gas...