A world leading civil engineering contractor is looking to strengthening their Rail planning team in London by hiring a Planner. The client is looking for a talented and upcoming Planner to help develop their career within the engineering sector. You will receive training, guidance and investment in order to get you up to speed within project planning and working on major projects.
You must possess:
- 2+ years experience in Project planning
- Competent on primavera p6
- Degree qualified within engineering or relevant discipline
- Able to both accept and delegate responsibility and influence a project team.
- Good communication skills with the ability to offer both strategic and project advice.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability to operate Microsoft Office as a minimum.
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
The opportunity is going to offer the successful candidate training and investment into planning courses and great mentorship from senior planners within the business. It is also going to give you the chance to work on major rail engineering projects worth multi millions.
The position is a contract role offering a day rate up to £300 per day.
To apply please send you CV to email@example.com or call Ashton on 01189 241 642.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Electrical Supervisor needed for Gatwick Airport. 1 year contract. £300 to £380 per day, dependant on experience. We are looking for...
Senior Planner Are you looking because you are an experienced Senior Planner and wondering if it is time for a move? Let me tell you about why I...
Transport Planner Are you looking because you are an experienced Transport Planner and wondering if it is time for a move? Let me tell you about why...