Administrator required for temp to perm opportunity in Southampton.
Working hours for this role is 8:30am - 5pm with 30 mins lunch break. However, flexible hours is also suitable for this role.
One of the largest M&E maintenance suppliers to Thames Water.
Key info for the role:
- Administrator providing excellent administrative skills to the regional manager
- Able to maintain existing excel databases and able to provide accurate reports from the databases
- Processing timesheets
- Able to understand relevant data
- Experience using Bespoke
- Highly organised and have excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Should be smart at all times
Please get in contact with Olivia at Resourcing Solutions Uxbridge Branch or drop an email to oholley@resourcing-solutions.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
SHEQ Advisor, J2755491 Croydon 12 month contract basis £300.00 per day Ltd company pay rate I am currently looking for a SHEQ Advisor with...
A vibrant company are looking for an M&E Commissioning Manager (Electrically biased), to work on Data Centres around Europe in cities such as...
Site Supervisor West London Excellent Salary + Benefits + Car Our client is a market leading organisation within the Utilities Sector. They are...