A world leading engineering consultancy with an unrivalled passion for innovation seeks to employ a quality engineering professional with experience of working in a high regulated industry to join their team based in Central London. This is a key hire for this leading brand following a number of project awards the Quality Engineer will be responsible for supporting internal and external clients with their technical assessments and audits. You will join a close knit, supportive and friendly team working in their newly refurbished modern offices. The working culture is focused on knowledge sharing and development so this is a great company to work for.
As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring effective application of the companies Quality system by the team.
- Development of the quality system in support of the current and new accreditations.
- Co-ordination of all accreditation processes.
- Provision of audit resource support for all team activities.
- Checking deliverables when appropriate.
- Collecting and analysing data from audit findings and liaising with staff and third parties.
- You will be responsible for the Divisional Business Management System(BMS) compliance the group systems and to coordinate with Railways account and unit representatives.
To be considered for the position of Quality Engineer will be an ambitious individual eager to learn and develop. You will have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001. You will have strong organisation skills, accuracy and attention to detail. If you have knowledge of ISO 17020, ISO 17021 or ISO 17065 standard this will be great but not essential
In return you will be offered a salary between £30,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience accompanied with 23 days holiday and a pension
To apply is easy, call Oli on 0118 932 0100 to discuss or apply online
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title- Project Manager Location- Barking Duration- Permanent Salary 45 - 50k Industry Water Treatment - Industrial We are currently looking for...
We are looking for a Labourer/Stores Operative for a national engineering company for their workshop West London. This opportunity will be a temporary...
Work for an engineering consultancy with a different approach and join a team of handpicked talent that stand out from the rest. This specialist...