I am currently working with one of my key clients who are seeking an experienced Senior Valuer based in the Manchester area.
You will be part of the Estates team and will be working directly to the Account Manager responsible for delivering the estate and property service to the Council. The role will include advising the Council on valuation and regeneration/re-development matters and all related aspects including but not limited to:-
• Preparing Asset Valuations in accordance with RICS Red Book and CIPFA best practice and to meet the Council’s annual statutory requirements.
• Preparing other ad hoc valuations as required for a range of purposes including disposal , acquisition, marriage value , statutory compensation etc.
• Producing development appraisals to demonstrate residual land values and profit
• Preparing viability appraisals against various options to assess the risk and reward from proposed Council development activity.
• Reviewing and challenging the viability of appraisals submitted by developers and land owners
• Assisting with the development management process as part of the multi disciplinary team including due diligence , negotiation of terms including development agreements and general consultancy advice
• Working proactively with the wider property team and Council to identify opportunities for added value through strategic acquisition, disposal and regeneration work
You will need to have registered valuer status and MRICS and 4 years post qualification relevant experience
For further information please contact Georgia Bone on 01189 241 165 or to send your CV to Georgia.email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Wayleaves Officer, J2763131 UK Wide Up to £32,000 annual salary I am currently looking for multiple Wayleaves Officer to join market leading...
Electrical Design Engineer, Power Industry, J2763519 Sheffield up to £30,000 annual salary I am currently looking for an Electrical Design...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor Pay: £50,000 - £60,000 pa + car allowance + good pension + 24 days holiday Location: Preston We have been...