Cad Technician, Utility / Water Industry, J2755591
Permanent basis / Contract basis
£30k plus annual salary / equivalent contract day rate
I am currently looking for a 3D CAD technician with Utility / Water industry experience to be based in Runcorn on a permanent basis offering £30k plus dependant on experience or equivalent contractor day rate.
You will be:-
- Working from P&ID s and layouts to design new installations
- Conception and detailing 3D Models
- Detailing and drawings pipework
- Attending design reviews meetings
- Carrying out site surveys
- Assisting with the design verification & validation processes.
- Evaluating potential hazards through design risk assessments.
- Controlling changes & effect during design & development process.
- Controlling the flow of design documentation and filing
You will have:-
- AutoCAD 3D experience
- Experience in a process industry design role.
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
3D CAD Technician, J2755680 Borehamwood 12 month + contract basis Good rates of pay Ltd/Umbrella company I am currently looking for 3D CAD...
3D Cad Technician, Utility / Water Industry, J2755373 Snodland Kent Permanent basis £24k annual salary dependent on experience I am currently...
Our Client is currently looking for an Electrical CAD Technician to join their Electrical Design department. You provide drawing and design support...