I am recruiting for a Commercial Director to work with my utility services client based in the Lanarkshire area on water frameworks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior commercial manager or commercial director who is wanting to grow within the utilities industry and wants to join an ambitious national utility services company with great opportunities for leading and developing a strong commercial team.
My client are a multi-million pound turnover business and is an expert at delivering utility services nationwide working on water network, pipeline, process and construction.
- Leading value engineering.
- Overseeing the commercial aspects of £150 million turnover programmes / projects.
- P6 programming / WBS / Cost loaded dashboarding.
- Cost engineering management across the portfolio of major projects, and lower value "churn" dig and lay schemes.
- Managing a team of Commercial Managers
- Be able to demonstrate success in delivering a robust commercial and programming solution to a public sector environment or large PFI project.
- Have experience working on large infrastructure projects (water would be advantageous).
In return my client offer an excellent salary + package including either a company car or allowance.
Applications – Please contact Corey Spencer on 01189 241179 & email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Cabling Project Manager, J24754840 Edinburgh & Central Belt Scotland Contract / Permanent basis I am currently looking for a Cabling Project...
Urgently seeking a PTS Telecomms Supervisor to work in Scotland, covering the central belt of Scotland. You must hold a current Sentinel PTS Card,...
Project Manager - Water Projects Glasgow Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Car + Benefits Our client is a leading service provider for...