We have a fantastic opportunity for a progressive Commercial Lead, to manage our client’s regional commercial teams.
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Utility providers for essential infrastructure. They work on long term projects for fibre network operators including BT OpenReach and CityFibre, this means stable projects, career progression, development and great benefits packages are amongst some of the things on offer.
You will be responsible for:-
- Managing Regional Commercial teams
- Compliance of contract
- Contractual claims
- Maximising revenues
- Protecting our client from claims and liquidated damages
- Supporting bids and tenders
You will have:-
- Previous People Management experience
- Extensive NEC3 experience, and a clear understanding of NEC4
- Experience of managing contractual claims
- Experience of Deviations from Estimate (DFEs)
- Utilities experience ideally Telecoms (BT / Virgin Media) preferable
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Paul Willerton on 0118 924 1165 or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently recruiting for 2 steel erectors in Lincolnshire for a temporary contract starting 26/09. You will responsible for the erection of...
Assistant Project Manager, Civil engineer, J2763893 Covering South East projects Permanent or Contract opportunities available I am currently looking...
Utility surveyor, J2763302 Chesterfield with travel Up to £28,000 annual salary plus benefits I am currently looking for a Utility surveyor to...