Commissioning Engineer - Water Plant, J2754058
6 month plus contract basis
Good rate of pay Ltd / Umbrella Company
I am currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer that has experience within the water industry located in Basingstoke. On offer is a 6 month plus contract basis with good rates of pay via Ltd / Umbrella Company.
You will be:-
- Preparing commissioning documentation including, plans, Inspection & testing plans and training manuals
- Attending commissioning meetings
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers and onsite teams
- Undertaking FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- Assist the design department and prepare electrical designs
- The commissioning, interfacing and setting to work of equipment, including, Motor Control Centres, Pumping Plant, Process Equipment, Standby Generation Equipment, Various Instrumentation
You will have:-
- Demonstrable experience within the water or sewage industry.
- CSCS Card or IOSH
- Blue water hygiene card
- knowledge of Microsoft packages
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Urgently seeking experienced SCADA/SMS Test & Commissioning Engineers to work on a major high profile infrastructure project in Central London. ...
A major railway company is seeking an experienced Railway Telecoms Tester In Charge to join its UK based projects. As a Transmission Test &...
A major railway company is seeking an experienced railway Telecoms Transmission Test & Commissioning Engineer to join its Glasgow based team...