South West of England & Wales
Excellent Salary + Benefits
One of the UK's leading privately owned engineering contractors seeks to employ a Contracts Manager with experience in the telecom markets to join their close knit and friendly team.
This role will see you play an integral part in the delivery of a major telecoms framework.
What your role will include:
- You will provide leadership, support & development to all team members within your region.
- You will lead by example driving a field support ethos where our management teams are field based supporting our people to meet our client s needs.
- Be responsible for developing and building relationships.
- Ensure that the correct Operational personnel are deployed as necessary and ensuring compliance at workforce level with the company Safety Management System, Contract Specification, and Codes of Practice.
- You will ensure full compliance with NRSWA Regulations.
- Focus on improving performance in Health, Safety & Environment.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of technical, contractual, commercial and financial requirements of the Contract.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of working within a customer facing Telecommunications/media installation contracting market and have strong analytical and technical skills. You will have proven ability to build strong relationships and exceed client expectations and have confidence in your ability to manage conflict. It is essential to hold a UK Driving Licence.
For more information please call Cindy Anderson on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
PTS Electrician to assist with Railway Comms Projects in South Wales initially and then moving to London. You will will be assisting in the...
We are currently recruiting for a steel erector based in South Wales for a 9 month contract starting 27/11/17 Rate - £19ph As a steel erector...
We are currently recruiting for two Site Engineers for a permanent role in Gwent. The role is with one of the largest construction companies in the UK...