Excellent Salary + Benefits
One of our key clients in the utilities sector is looking to appoint a Contracts/Operations Manager who has experience within Directional Drilling
Our clients are experts in the installation of power, water, gas, sewer and telecoms.
Want to join their team, Here's what you need:
- Maintain an up to date understanding of technical, contractual, commercial and financial requirements of the Contract.
- You will provide leadership, support & development to all team members within your region.
- You will lead by example driving a field support ethos where our management teams are field based supporting our people to meet our client s needs.
- Be responsible for developing and building relationships.
- Ensure that the correct Operational personnel are deployed as necessary and ensuring compliance at workforce level with the company Safety Management System, Contract Specification, and Codes of Practice.
- Focus on improving performance in Health, Safety & Environment.
- Experience within Directional Drilling
To be considered for this role you will have experience of working within contracting roles for Drilling, Civils or utilities. You will have proven ability to build strong relationships and exceed client expectations and have confidence in your ability to manage conflict. It is essential to hold a UK Driving Licence.
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email Lgreenhalgh@resourcing-solutions.com
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are looking for skilled deep drainage gangs with good communication skills to join our site teams in the North East. You must have a valid...
NRSWA - Streetworks Operatives required in Billingham Ideally you wouild have experience tramaccing, the work will be reinstatement support....
Civils Supervisor North East Excellent Salary Dependent on Experience + Vehicle + Benefits One of our key clients in the Utilities...