Data Technician / Field Testing Engineers
Anglian Water region
6 month contracts
Resourcing Solutions are seeking applications from suitably qualified water industry professional, for a 6 month assignment supporting a contractor on the Anglian Water region undertaking surveys and field tests.
- Relevant water authority experience
- Knowledge of water distribution systems
- Experience of using different types of logging equipment
- Driving Licence
- National Water Hygiene Card
- Unit 2 Streetworks
- Confined space entry: Desirable (training could be provided if necessary)
- Will be undertaking field tests for use in Network Model building
- Undertake site visits / inspections to identify suitable locations and/or necessary enabling works, on both client sites and the general highway
- Logging likely to include:
- Flow (Pulse / Insertion)
- Reporting data back to the companyand client representatives.
Occassional overnight stays may be required.
For more information please contact Paul Willerton 0118 924 1133 or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Site Manager, Cabling J27661433 Borehamwood Up to £48,000K annual salary + benefits I am currently looking for an experienced...
Competent Person NSI8 Full, J2761431 Cambridge One month plus contract basis £28.00 per hour Ltd / Umbrella company We are...
Pipefitters mate required Rate - £12.65 per hour Address- Watford. Job Description - Pipe fitters mate/labourer required to assist pipe...