Clean Water Network Design Engineer, Water Industry, J2755168
3 month + contract
£22.50 per hour (rate negotiable subject to references and experience)
We have a number of contracted hourly rate positions for Designers with Water Industry experience in the Welsh Water footprint.
You will have experience of some (or ideally all) of the following:
- Site survey and investigation
- Trunk mains
- Large diameter fittings
- Clean water networks
- AMP period works
You will have:
- Sound knowledge and experience of clean Water Networks design or Hydraulic Modelling or clean water modelling
- Checkable work history and references
- Experience of AutoCAD, Microstation or InfoWorks
- Experience in the design of solutions that improve water infrastructure systems
- HNC, Degree or commensurate experience in the sector
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Cad Design Engineer Job type Contract Location West Midlands A Railway Telecommunications Contractor is seeking an experienced Project...
Job Title Design Engineer (Railway SISS Comms) Job Type Contract - 6 months minimum Location London A Comms Design and build contractor is seeking a...
Job Title Electrical Design Engineer CRE Job Type Contract Location Central London An M&E and Comm s Design and build Rail contractor is seeking...