Design Engineer, Water Networks, J2752648
12 month plus contract basis
Good rates of pay
We have a requirement for Large Diameter Pipe Design Engineer and Small Diameter Piping Design Engineers working on a multi utility in Borehamwood on a 12 month plus contract basis with good rates of pay.
Your skills and experience would ideally include:-
- An industry applicable ONC / HNC / BEng
- Extensive knowledge of clean water processes and systems
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Appreciation of the CAPEX design process
- Ability to lead a small team
- Experience of developing robust design solutions within the water sector
- The opportunity to join a market leading team
- Bouyant and dynamic work environment
- Progression and personal development
- Stable workload
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.co
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
RSL are looking for an electrical engineer on a perm basis. 45k circa based in Stevenage day to day duties: protection design 11KV Network design...
Our client is currently looking for an Mechanical Services Design Engineer with particular emphasis on the design of mechanical building services...
Mechanical/Electrical Service Engineer South East Excellent Salary + Benefits We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of our key clients...