Design Manager, Water Infrastructure, J2755167
Newport South Wales
Contract / Permanent basis
circa £50k annual salary or equivalent contract rate
I am currently looking for a Design Manager within the Water Infrastructure Industry to be based in Newport South Wales and have capability to travel to North Wales occasionally.
You will need:-
- Design Management experience including process of design, man management, identifying training needs, up-skilling team competency matrix
- Knowledge and experience of managing within the water networks design or clean water hydraulic modelling environment
- An understanding of AMP period and need to work in a collaborative way
You will have:
- Experience in the management of design solutions
- Experience working towards infrastructure design and man management
- HNC, Degree or commensurate experience in the sector
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Due to the recent award of some flagship projects, one of the worlds leading engineering consultancies seeks to employ an E&P design professional...
A highly accredited main contractor are currently looking for a Site Engineering Staff to work on the biggest ever rail infrastructure programme in...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our clients office in Hampshire, Basingstoke. Reporting to the Regional Design...