Fibre Cabling Supervisor required
Resourcing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Fibre Cabling Supervisor to join our communications division on a permanent basis in south coast and south central area.
As Fibre Cabling Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising a team of cable pullers pre pulling underground cables, pre-roding underground ducting’s & labouring.
Main Responsibilities of Cabling Supervisor:-
• Carry out all pre pulling / pre-rodding tasks as directed by the Civils Team Manager and/or the daily work pack ensuring full compliance with H&S requirements.
• Operate in a manner that ensures you help the installation teams hit their targets.
• Reinstatement works may be carried out in gardens, footpaths e.g. slab, concrete, gravel or driveways e.g. tarmac, block paved etc.
• Ensure that all work is completed in line with company SOP and other technical documents.
• Ensure that work is completed with full regard to H&S requirements.
• Ensure all work on external plant is carried out with full regard to NRSWA regulations.
• Complete works in a manner that does not generate customer complaints.
• Complete and submit all necessary documentation, including time sheets with accuracy.
• Carry out any other duties or tasks deemed necessary by your line Manager.
• Ensure excellent working relations are established and maintained with key interfacing areas and support functions.
• Maintain vehicle and equipment in good order ensuring efficient working practices are adhered to.
• All works on the Highways to be completed in line with company H&S guidelines and industry standards.
The Ideal Candidate:-
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience within a similar position working on fibre networks however this is not essential, with strong knowledge of health and safety. Although not essential it would be beneficial to hold an NRSWA ticket.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call for more information on 07552 838 069.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we are only able to reply to successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion we will not be progressing with your application.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Cost Controller, J2764977 Dartford Permanent Excellent Salary I am currently looking for a Financial Administrator / Cost Clerk for a growing Telecoms...
Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for a 5 man gang in Dartford, Kent. Immediate start. Civils / streetworks project. 4 weeks work...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor Location: Sevenoaks, Kent I have a requirement for a competent Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a key client of mine...