Excellent rates and package
Resourcing Solutions are proud to be recruiting for a prestigious fibre network infrastructure provider in the East Midlands. We currently require an experienced Telecom / Fibre Supervisor to oversee all splicing and construction work on FTTx projects across the Derby region.
Duties will include:
- Allocate daily workloads to crews, deliver toolbox talks
- Ensure the completion of work as per design specification and work programmes
- Deliver training, monitor performance
- Health and Safety audits and compliance
- Quality Audits in the field
- Carry out site surveys
- Dealing with client complaints
- Liaise with all 3rd party contractors including planners
Applicants should have:
- An in-depth knowledge of the Telecoms / Fibre sector, and specific experience in FTTx projects
- SSSTS or equiivalent
- NRSWA Supervisor ticket
- Telecoms surveying experience would be an advantage
For an informal discussion about this or similar roles, please email and/or send your CV and certificates to email@example.com, or hit Apply Now.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Manager - New Connections Home Based with travel to site when required Excellent Salary dependant on Experience + Car/Allowance + Benefits ...
Job title- PTS Installation & Commissioning Engineer (Fibre & Copper jointing and testing) Job type- Permanent Location- UK Wide A Railway...
Job title- Rail Operational Telecommunications Tester (UK Wide) Job type- Permanent/Possibly contract Salary negotiable Location- UK Wide A Railway...