First Line Manager - Supervisor
Our client is looking for First Line Managers/Supervisors with a strong pedigree in Gas Distribution in the following areas Bristol, Bridgewater and Exeter/Plymouth. The First Line manager/Supervisor will be responsible for managing 3 to 4 Gas Mains gangs. Daily duties to include:
- Making sure the project is running to schedule
- Liaising with local highways authority
- Managing Teams and Team Schedule s
- Speaking with and dealing with customers effected by the work
- Engagement with the client
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong Gas distribution background
- NRSWA Supervisor
- SCO1, 2 and Ideally 5
- Must have excellent Customer Service
This role is Temp to Perm position. All PPE, Vehicle and tools will be provided from the start of the appointment.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Role: Quantity Surveyor Pay: £250 - £350 per day Location: Bristol I'm on the lookout for a Quantity Surveyor to join a key client of...
Gas Network Operative - Team Leader Our client are looking for multiple Gas mains laying/replacement Team leaders in either Bristol, Exeter and...
Gas Network Operative - Assistant Our client are looking for multiple Gas mains laying/replacement teams to work throughout Bristol, Exeter and...