My client is a commercial and industrial heating company who specialise in in providing PPM services to building mechanical and electrical systems.
They have an urgent requirement for an experienced and qualified Commercial Gas Engineers based in Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle.
You will have:
- COCN1 or CODNCO1 (Core Commercial Gas)
- CDGA1 (Commercial Direct Fired Gas Heating Appliances)
- CIGA1 (Commercial Indirect Fired Gas Heating Appliances)
- CORT1 (Commercial Overhead Radiant Plaque and Tube Heaters)
- ICPN1 (First Fix of Commercial Pipe Work up to 75mbar and 150mbar)
- TPCP1A (Testing and Purging Commercial Gas Installations (MOP to 40mbar)
- CCN1 or COCDN1 (Core Domestic Gas)
- CENWAT1 (Domestic Central Heating/Water Heaters)
- CPA1 (Flue Gas Analyser)
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
- Qualification in Building Services and familiarity of HVAC
- Proven track record/work history of domestic and commercial gas servicing and breakdown repair
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- Good fault diagnostic skills
If you would like to apply for the role or would like more information, please feel free to contact Louis Palmer on 0118 924 1157 or email email@example.com.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
PTS Electrician's Mates required for a long term Comms Installation project based in Kent and Sussex area. You will be installing CCTV, PA, Access...
A rapidly expanding Epsom office of an internationally respected design, engineering and project management consultancies seek a Senior OR Principal...
PTS Electrician's required for a long term Comms Installation project based in Kent and Sussex area. You will be installing CCTV, PA, Access Control...