Head of Developer Services
Excellent salary + package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider.
We are looking for a candidate that is looking for an exciting opportunity to join a competitive utilities company offering career development
- Ensure successful delivery of all of Client's Developer Services work
- Accountable for compliance with Clients procedures to support the delivery of world class health & safety performance
- Supporting the establishment of an excellent, proactive health & safety culture
- Accountable for compliance with Clients environmental processes & procedures
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service, achieve above target customer satisfaction scores & reduce the number of complaints
- Lead operational team to deliver increase productivity, without compromising on safety, & continuously drive efficiency
- Support the Clients in the delivery of their performance commitments & achieving high levels of compliance with Water UK performance metric targets
- Support the delivery of exceptional value for money
- Experienced leader with proven track record of leading a multi-functional team
- Experience of utility operations, both project & term contract
- Proven ability to deliver against operational targets
- Commercially aware & engaged
- Able to command respect & establish personal & business credibility
- Minimum 8 years work experience with 4 years in an operational leadership role
- Degree in engineering, commercial or management discipline
- Institute of Leadership & Management Level 5 or equivalent
- Formal project management qualification
- NEBOSH National Certificate (General or Construction)
For more information please contact Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Resourcing Solutions are currently recruiting for an administrator in the Watford area to start Tues 29th May 2018. - 40 hours per week Mon -...
A urgent need has arisen for a SHE Advisor to join a leading JV delivery part partner on a major infrastructure programme. This is a 6 month contract...
Health & Safety Advisor, J2756992 Suffolk 6 month renewable contract basis £300 + per day Ltd / umbrella Company I am currently looking for...