Excellent salary + package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider, Currently working on large Water projects across the Midlands
Candidates that are looking for a management career within utilities will need the below:
- NEBOSH General certificate in Health and Safety
- Tech IOSH
- Background experience in Civils or Water (Clean water)
- Experience in Tool box talks, Risk assessments and ISO Auditing
- Strong management/operational experience
- Some training experience needed
- Cat and Genny trainer or experience in using
- Approachable and proactive in management style
- Health and Safety Diploma in safety or NVQ Level 4 +
- Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH
For more information please contact Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Opportunity – Derby Resourcing Solutions is a leading and award winning recruitment specialist in...
We have an opportunity for a Principal Mechanical Engineer based in our modern office in Peterborough. You will join an established team of around 30...
Resourcing Solutionsa are currently looking for HGV Class 2 Drivers with Hot Box experience for an On-going contract in the Lincoln area. * Class 2...