Excellent salary + package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider, Currently working on large Water projects across the Midlands
Candidates that are looking for a management career within utilities will need the below:
- NEBOSH General certificate in Health and Safety
- Tech IOSH
- Background experience in Civils or Water (Clean water)
- Experience in Tool box talks, Risk assessments and ISO Auditing
- Strong management/operational experience
- Some training experience needed
- Cat and Genny trainer or experience in using
- Approachable and proactive in management style
- Health and Safety Diploma in safety or NVQ Level 4 +
- Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH
For more information please contact Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
1 x LXA required for this weekend - 24th February on Saturday and Sunday night. Shifts are from 14.00 till 22.00 .Hours for this shift is 8 hours but...
Health and Safety Advisor Midlands Excellent Salary + Benefits This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider. ...
Job Title - Machinist Industry - Water Treatment Location- ACastle Donington Derby Rate - £14.00 - 18.00 Duration - Temp to Perm Machinist...